How to download Grampians Cycling maps to mobile devices.
When you have the app loaded on your device, you can use your device’s built-in GPS to track your location on maps. Plot and record information about locations, import and export placemarks, measure distance and area, and even plot photos.
You can download Grampians Cycling maps by following these steps:
- Quickly view, zoom and pan maps using gestures (pinch, drag and flick, double tap)
- View your location on a map using the built-in GPS device (requires iPhone and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular or compatible Android device)
- Plot placemarks, change pin colors, position and label names, enter attribute data and notes
- Track real-time movement with GPS (includes speed and elevation statistics) – save, export and import tracks (as KML)
- Use the compass to view true or magnetic north (iPad and iPhone only)
- Save placemarks and quickly navigate to placemarks from a list view.
- Display coordinates in a number of systems including Lat/Long (WGS84), Lat/Long (Map Default), Northing/Easting.
- Easily find the coordinates of any location in the map; including the ability to type in a coordinate to search.
- View the coordinates of the current position and of any placemark and open it in the Maps or Google Maps app
- Search for points of interest on any map. Places are based on search engine results. Save places as placemarks that can be visible or hidden as required.
- Measure distances and areas – save measurements to line data with the ability to import and export lines (as KML)
- Optionally render a map in higher resolution (iOS)